lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

Now I know we said things, did things that we didn’t mean. And we fall back into the same patterns, same routine; But your temper is just as bad is mine is. You’re the same as me, when it comes to love you’re just as blinded
Baby, please come back it wasn’t you maybe it was me. Maybe our relationship isn’t as crazy as it seems
Maybe that’s what happens when a tornado meets a valcano. All I know is I love you too much to walk away though. Come inside, pick up your bags off the sidewalk
Don’t you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk?
Told you this is my fault, look in the eyeball
Next time I’m pissed I’ll aim my fist at the drywall
Next time, there won’t be no next time
I apologize even though I know it’s lies. I’m tired of the games I just want him back. I know I’m a liar if he ever tries to fucking leave again. I’mma tie him to the bed and set this house on fire

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario